OMS SUITE: HOTSTREAM OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SUITE
OMS is an all-encompassing suite of software tools for managing and monitoring all HOTstream related content and services. With OMS, hotel staff can easily manage content for in-room TVs, smartphones, tablets, laptops and digital signage monitors that are driven by HOTstream. OMS also includes applications for configuring and monitoring all HOTstream system components.
An intuitive web-accessible tool for managing hotel and guest services, TV channels, VOD movies and all content that can be viewed on any HOTstream screen and device. It provides access to orders and reports for all transactions placed through HOTstream. The same tool is also used to configure and manage HOTstream system components.
Cloud Monitoring service
A cloud based service that monitors system and network components 24/7 and provides a system-wide graphical real time status view of the whole HOTstream installation. Thousands of probes collect statistics and alarms from the hardware equipment, software, and devices which you designate. It also retains the data so you can see historical performance, helping you react to changes before emergency occurs.
System agents that interface with 3rd party systems and data services, allowing HOTstream to communicate in real time with any Hotel system as well as external data sources (PMS, Rapid response, POS, In room controls, reservation systems, weather, currency, EPG information sources and many more).
System agents that monitor the health of internal system components and manage the automatic load balancing and failover switching, provide seamless redundancy of services. This functionality in combination with the redundant hardware, results in a highly fault tolerant system.
Content Update service
It provides the distribution of content updates for movie on demand services. Content updates are published centrally and are picked up automatically by the content update agents at each hotel.
Software Update service
Allows centralized management of software updates for HOTstream TV clients (set-top boxes, Smart TVs)
- Real time dashboards
- Live status information and graphs
- Access to historic monitoring data
- Reports for all guest driven transactions
- Alarm and system notifications
- Easy-to-use web interface
- Edit and publish content for one or all screens
- TV, Mobile, Signage screens
- Template based content editing
- Edit content in multiple languages
- Manage marketing promotions
- Configure TV channel lineup
- Easily add-remove clients from your system
- Empower your staff
- Administrator and user access rights
- Utilize features specific to each role
- Send messages and alerts to guests
- Single view to whole system health status